Shelllady

Shelllady

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Hubby!!

They say that age is all in your mind.  The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.  ~Author Unknown


Happy Birthday to my Hubby today!! Bless his heart he is on work travel today and can't leave!  He loves what he does at work, but I think he should get some special treatment today so my plan is to go there and take him out to dinner.  Birthdays have always been very important to me, I think that it is the one day of the year when a person should be able to feel extra special, and my Hubby really deserves it!  If mohammed can't go to the mountain then the mountain will go to mohammed....right? 

He really is a very special person, and I'm lucky to have him and he deserves to have a fuss to let him know that. 

We have been so caught up in things both at work and at home, hopefully he can just stop for a few hours and enjoy a nice quiet dinner. So wish me luck, with all the traffic in the "Big City" (Washington DC)!!

 


Goofy?
Father of the Bride!! 3 times!!
At our favorite place!! Sanibel Island!!
With our Grandaughter Chloe! I love this picture!! Matching hair!



 ::Hugs::

Cheri


4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are AMAZING!! Why have I never seen them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby! and good luck in DC traffic on a Friday! I remember it being really bad 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you and your Hubby!

    Linda
    Sand and Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a lucky couple to have each other - Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete