Shelllady

Shelllady

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Catching up

I've been lazy the last couple of days and now need to catch you up on my posts...nothing spectacular, but I have managed to get in a little more beach therapy. I went to the beach the other night and right in front of me was a big black cloud, just ready to attack! Notice the swimmers aren't bothered by it, but when it started rumbling right over my head, I took it as my cue to leave!
I noticed that it appeared to be clear toward the lighthouse, so I went there...
You can see the cloud had a lot of rain in it, and was on the shore by the time I made the drive! I think this was a good choice!

There were lots of minis, some of my favorite shelling...I actually sat down right there on the beach and did some picking and grinning....finding lots of tiny treasures....
 See the tiny Wentletrap in the center?! 
 Love the minis....
A walk along the beach presented a beautiful little Baby's ear.....


and of course I always have to snap a picture of the beautiful Sanibel Lighthouse....doesn't it make you just go Ahhhhhh?!

 The Gulf was beautiful as usual and very calm.....

And this dolphin, was slowly making his way into the bay....

A beautiful end to a perfect day!!



The tidal pools were full of Hermit crabs, so fun to watch....the video is a little bouncy, but thought you might want to see some these busy tiny guys!


I will probably post again this evening to catch you up! Stay tuned!


::Shelllady Hugs::

1 comment:

  1. Your beach therapy is our beach therapy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete