Shelllady

Shelllady

Friday, September 13, 2013

A Wonderful Surprise!

There is magic in long-distance friendships.  They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.  ~Diana Cortes

I received this wonderful gift in the mail yesterday from my blogger-buddy Kim  at Snug Harbor Bay Blog


We 'met' online because we both enjoy time at Sanibel shelling, and we have been buddies for quite some time! She lives in Illinois, and I in Virginia, but our common interests (which are many) keep us in frequent contact!! We have never met in person, but hopefully we will one day soon and we can go shelling in paradise together!! What a thoughtful gift from such a thoughtful person! It's perfect for our new house in Ft. Myers and I can't wait to hang it in a place of honor!! Again,  Thank You so Much Kim!! I am so excited!

::Hugs::

Cheri

5 comments:

  1. The sign is perfect! I have so many wonderful friends from the blogging world that I will never meet in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure to make it and I hope to see a photo of it hanging in Ft. Myers. I really hope we get to meet on the beach on Sanibel one day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Kim the sweetest!!! That is perfect for your FL home. I am off to Sanibel in two weeks and I cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Cheri! I'm Heather and I was just wondering if you would be able to answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete