Shelllady

Shelllady

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Time for a little Beach Therapy

I finally got a chance to get a little beach therapy! It took me four months, but I'm back in paradise for a little while! As usual, the shelling is not great but the beach walks are amazing! Team Cheri got together again for some long walk and talks so I snapped a few pics....
Doesn't that make you want to just go Ahhhhh?! There has been an amazing breeze everyday so far, so it is amazing therapy! I have seen a little bit of wildlife like this Calico Crab....
a few Starfish...
a couple of live Horse Conchs...

We haven't seen much live, after the red tide last year, we are happy to see anything alive!

We've been teased by this piece of a Junonia.....
Cheri Saw a nice little Alphabet Cone waiting for us to pick it up....

Some colorful Scallops....

A few True Tulips....
I like the pattern on this Sunray Venus....
Today was definitely Baby's ear day....Cheri (of course) had her Wentletrap glasses on...she can spot them anywhere
I found this Mud Piddock (Fallen Angel Wing) it's in the Angelwing family....we don't usually see them on Sanibel, but this one is perfect!

Most of the beaches have been beautiful....

But the Red-drift algae was pretty thick at Bowman's beach, at least the day we were there....
I got a pick of sunset on the bayou at Bowmans....isn't that relaxing?!

This caught my attention up high in the trees at the lighthouse.....
Can you see it?
a little closer....
right in the center of the pic...someone put a fishing pole up there! Its covered in barnacles everywhere, even the reel....
except for right in the center!
I'm sure there is a story there!

So stick around while I try to take you all with us on an adventure or two, do some walking, talking and crafting right here with us...and maybe you can get a little beach therapy too!

Stay tuned!

::Shellady Hugs::

No comments:

Post a Comment