Shelllady

Shelllady

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Early Morning at the Lighthouse

Team Cheri went out early this morning to catch the low tides....It was a beautiful morning....obviously other folks had the same idea!!

There was activity all over the place! Birds were everywhere.... Pelicans in their early morning 'squads'....
Snowy Egrets fighting over a shrimp I tossed out....

a Reddish Egret and her baby (we assume)
another juvenile Reddish Egret posed for me...he hasn't gotten his Reddish yet...

The Dolphin were even jumping....

and of course, a beautiful sunrise!
I found a cool 'freak' Lightning Whelk...

Cheri found a nice colored Florida Cone...
I snagged a pure white Nutmeg and a couple of my Dad's favorites...Sharks eyes
and an Olive with a nice point!
We saw another Live Lightning whelk in the clear, clear water....
and Cheri spotted this ugly worm....don't know what kind.....not our favorite thing, but interesting!
I managed to pick up quite a few Dosina for painting....
and a few more keepers....
and The wentle queen, Cheri found quite a few Wentletraps, I found a couple myself! We got a lot of minis and some Babys Ears...Love those minis!! (the penny is there to show size!
'Don't get no better than this!' Was a great morning!

Stay tuned!

::Hugs::

No comments:

Post a Comment