Shelllady

Shelllady

Friday, April 19, 2013

Blossoms and Babies of Spring!




I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. ~Ruth Stout


I love the spring!! So many things to see, and to photograph! Just take a few moments, sit on your porch and listen and watch as new life begins.  It truly touches my heart! If I could sit for hours and just watch life around me I would do that! Here are some pictures of what I am seeing....and we have new baby Canada Geese that arrived yesterday! 



A Beautiful Bluebird!
Hubby's favorite, a Goldfinch....getting brighter!
Creeping Phlox
Creeping Phlox
Verbena
House Finch...or Purple Finch
Of course Spring means Asparagus! Yum!! 
Baby Canada Goose...1 day out of the nest!
Another Baby Goose 
Super belles....or baby petunia, love these!! 
More Baby belles 
Baby Bells...Neon! 
Iris

6 of the eight Baby Geese born yesterday!


Happy Spring!

::Hugs::

Cheri

3 comments:

  1. Those babies are so sweet. Love the color of your Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those babies!! Love all the shots of the birds and your flowers! Have you gotten settled into your new home? How many trips to Sanibel have you made so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Roxanne! We don't close until April 30! We plan on staying a week or so then! Hopefully I will have lots of pictures of a Sanibel trip then!!

      Delete