Shelllady

Shelllady

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beautiful, Relaxing Days!


Every once in a while it’s necessary to step back and gain a new perspective. ~Unknown

I'm sitting here on my deck in our place in Ft. Myers realizing that I must be pretty close to heaven! The shelling has not been very good this week, but the days so far have been great! I know they call me Shelllady because I am in love with the shells, but I enjoy the atmosphere and the beach itself just as much!  Maybe I should change my name to Beachlady. Naw... it doesn't quite have the ring to it does it??

For those of you who are landlocked and can't enjoy a walk in the surf, I decided to bring our paradise to you!! So sit back and relax, feel the warm water on your feet, smell the salty air and listen to the waves breaking along the beach as it does at low tide....I just love that sound!!
I will keep searching for the shells, but I will also be enjoying everything else these wonderful beaches have to offer all at the same time! Enjoy!

Stay tuned!!

::Hugs::

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment