Shelllady

Shelllady

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Therapy

 I finally got to the beach for some slow and steady therapy....of course I always have to look for some treasures, but today it was not a priority! Just a slow steady stroll...this guy (a Snowy Egret) walked along with me for a little while....



It was a beautiful day, though a bit chilly, I had on wind pants, water shoes and a sweatshirt but was perfectly comfortable....I headed away from the crowds...just a peaceful walk...



Just Me and the Pelicans....I love these guys!



I did find a couple of little treasures rolling around in the nice calm surf.....



and of course, I hid a few little treasures for others to find....


There was lots of interesting things in the tidal pools......




My favorite was this little guy....he actually squirt me right in the face when I picked him up!!!! :). Have you ever heard a scallop talk?? 
 

Watch and Listen!!! 

So I'm here, I hope I will have some adventures to share with you all....

Stay tuned!!

::Shelllady Virtual Hugs::




1 comment:

  1. Aww....Would love to take this walk with you soon! I was rescuing this scallop last week and it nipped me! LOL! Gotta watch them!

    ReplyDelete