Shelllady

Shelllady

Monday, November 11, 2019

R&R and an Anniversary and Birthday!

Hubby and I took a little time to come back down to Florida for some R&R and to celebrate our Anniversary! We came down to Sanibel for our very first time 22 years ago! Wow does time fly!! We fell in love with Sanibel then, and love it even more now!! We will also be celebrating Hubby's birthday next Monday! A lot going on here....as usual!!

The shelling hasn't been very good, but as I have said many times before, the beach therapy is awesome!! The weather is exceptional also, I know most of you are cold, even wintry...and barefoot on the beach in November is definitely where I want to be!!

You know me, I can't resist the sunrises and sunsets....every one unique and different!



My first trip out, I found a nice Lightning Whelk at the lighthouse....

Team Cheri got together early this morning, we didn't find much to take home, but as usual we got to see some interesting things! It's always nice to see Live shells....we saw several Live LIghtning whelks....here's a couple


It's been a long time since we have found them out here, so this was a good thing! We also saw quite a few live Sand Dollars this morning...If you look closely on the first pic, you can see the little hairs around the edges and in the 'slits' on this guy!

Cheri found this tiny little Angel Wing....

I found another Lightning Whelk...
and we found some creepy stuff too....
This is some kind of a worm I found on the beach....
and check out the size of his crab claw!!!
So stay tuned....I'll continue working on Beach Therapy, and Shell Crafting/Painting Therapy....and maybe will have a few cool stories the share!!

::Hugs::


No comments:

Post a Comment