Shelllady

Shelllady

Monday, March 14, 2011

More Spring!!

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:  when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."  ~Charles Dickens


Dwarf Tulip
Crocus
Crocus....or is it Croci...or Crocuses??
Crocus
Crocus
Crocus
Dwarf Tulip
Dwarf Iris
Dwarf Iris
Dwarf Tulip...up close and personal
Snow Glories
Snow Glories too!
...and again!
Plum Tree blossoms
More Blossoms
Forsythia


These are all in my gardens....I'm waaay past due getting in there and weeding but hopefully one day soon!! I believe some squirrels had themselves a feast on some of my bulbs.... just before some of them bloomed....hopefully enough of the crocus survived so they will multiply next year!!  I love the springtime....I will have something new all the time.....Stay tuned!!


Check out these mini daffodils.....if you look real close, there are 3 flowers on one stalk!!  Triplets!!!!  My Iris' do that too, (only twins)!!  I'll post them when they bloom!!


Triplets...front


And side!! (It's getting crowded in there!!)


All the ducks and geese are getting ready to go to the nests, so I will be able to show you all our babies in just a few weeks!!  Stay tuned!!  


I hope you enjoy my gardens as much as I do!!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the bird with the pear shadow!
    And I'm glad the garden is starting to bloom. Here's to an early spring and warmer days!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete